Admission is granted on submission of the application form duly filled signed and supported by documentary evidence of age in lower primary classes.
The admission in the rest of the classes is bases on the performance of the child in the written test and on submitting the last school Transfer Certificate.
* Admission Form (Click For Download Admission Form)
Norms of class-age relationship
Nursery – 3 Plus U.K.G. – 4 Plus
- A students seeking admission the school from another state should get the transfer certificate duly countersigned by the Education office of the state.
- Documents required for admission are never returned for any reason.
- The managements has absolute freedom in choice of candidates for admission to various classes.
- Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year’s work, regularity in attendance, test and examination.
All the students from class 1-onward are divided into four Houses. Each Houses is under the guidance of four or more teachers who are not only their teachers but also their Guardians and Guide.
(1) Tagore House Blue
(2) Pratap House Red
(3) Tilak House Green
(4) Shivaji House Yellow